[vtkusers] Entry point not found

Doug Hoppes dhoppes at mbfbioscience.com
Thu Apr 12 15:22:06 EDT 2012

Hi all,

                I'm having an issue with QT and VTK.  I'm incorporating parts of the example code into my code (slowly) and found the issue?

                mCtx = new QGLContext(QGLFormat());
      mWidget = new QVTKWidget2(mCtx);

      The code compiles fine.  However, whenever I run it, I get the following error: "The procedure point ??)QVKWidget2@@QEAA at PEAVQLContext@@PEAVQWidget@@PEBVQGLWidget@@V?$QFlags at W4WindowType@QT@@@@@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library QVTK.dll.

Anybody knows what this means?  Is there something missing from our VTK builds?

Doug