[vtkusers] vtkMatrix4x4 some changes

Hellice saouli-abdelhak at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 10:07:49 EDT 2012

Hi thank you for your replay sir .
I am just testing if i can de changes in vtk with adding some cuda in it so
i didn't find a simple classe like vtkmatix4x4 to play with it

my goles is to accelrate the volume rendring used in vtk using cuda.
so i said  i can do that by simple changes the vtkMath classe just by adding
some hardware math calculation like cos and sin (cpu) ----> __cosf(),
__sinf() in (Cuda GPU)
- becoze i wanna have hight speed frame some matrix calculation should be
done on GPU
- and the last hard thing if it possible the render methode functions and
the mapper in vtk should be changed using some Parallel calculation.

it's look shiny and easy frome abouve but when i drag my  self in the
implementation that was like hell ^^