[vtkusers] Oblique slice of 3D image data

Tijmen Klein T.R.Klein at student.rug.nl
Thu Sep 29 05:22:55 EDT 2011

Hello Rafay,

I ended up with a different approach, not using the vtkImageReslice, since I
wanted to use a vtkPlane as the cutting source. For the solution that I've
used, see this post on the mailinglist:
http://www.vtk.org/pipermail/vtkusers/2011-September/119089.html

If you want to go the vtkImageReslice -> vtkImagemapToColors way, have a
look at the example posted by Jothy (
http://vtk.org/gitweb?p=VTK.git;a=blob;f=Examples/ImageProcessing/Cxx/ImageSlicing.cxx
)

Cheers,