[vtkusers] Problem in loading projection image

Arunachalam Kana Kana.Arunachalam at fh-wels.at
Tue Sep 20 09:38:41 EDT 2011

Dear Vtk Users,
I am using windows xp professional + visual studio 2008. I want to load one projection image and visualise it. I use Qt along with vtk for visualisation.
I have built my application in release mode. The bug I am facing is specific, and not sure whether it is vtk or visual studio 2008.
I open the release executable directly from folder and load a projection image, and it does not load the image correctly the first 2 times, but loads correctly the 3rd time.
When I run the release executable from visual studio 2008, the projection image is loaded correctly from first attempt.
The debug executable is working fine with both ( starting through visual studio and starting directly from folder ) cases.
Any idea is appreciated.
Thank you,
Regards,
Kana Arunachalam Kannappan