[vtkusers] Using the ImageReslice How it works

Rafay rafayk_ at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 27 17:38:16 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

I have a 3d volume data set stored in an 4d array with corresponding data
values for those 3d points in the array using a class i created in C++. I
was wondering how i would move this information into the ImageData class
since my ultimate goal is to take this 3d volume and cut it along any place
using the ImageReSlice class and the plot the image along the plane of the
volume. The volume is a CT scan of a catheter, I have the voxel values at
discrete evenly spaced three dimensional points and i would like to cut this
value along any plane and produce a corresponding 2d image pls tell me how I
would do that.

I have looked at the ImageData and ReSliceImage classes however I am unsure
as to how to upload my data into these classes and then once I perform the
transforms using ReSliceImage class how do I extract the values of the
transformed data as I see no function that outputs pointvalues.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Rafay