[vtkusers] vtkImageReslice axes direction, based on a vtkPlane

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 11:06:59 EDT 2011

Hi Tijmen,

If you are able to grab the devel version of VTK from git, your
best option is to use the new image rendering classes:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Image_Rendering_Classes
The vtkImageResliceMapper has a method called SetSlicePlane(),
so all you have to do is set the image as the input, then set the
plane you want to slice with.  The mapper will do everything else.

 - David