[vtkusers] vtkIdType to int conversion - doesn't work at 64bit

emreturkoz emreturkoz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 04:21:06 EDT 2011

I'm working with vtk on a 64-bit platform. I also have the same code in
32-bit and able to compile successfully. But with 64-bit, I take the
conversion issue, "cannot convert from "int" to "vtkIdType *"" while
inserting new cell values into my unstructured grid, ugrid.

ugrid->InsertNextCell(VTK_TRIANGLE,3,id[j]);

What might be the solution to this problem?

Thank you..