[vtkusers] Building with VS 2008, many .lib files missing; can't link properly

Blaine frikker at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 16:01:51 EDT 2011

Thank you John. That's a great idea, I hadn't thought about that (like I
said, I don't do much development on windows so i don't typically think
about spaces). I'll re-clone the repo from scratch into a folder without
spaces off of the root drive. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll report here if
that ended up working.

Blaine