[vtkusers] VTK build instructions cleanup

N David Brown hubdave at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 14:35:29 EDT 2011

Good idea David.

It makes sense to avoid mentioning version numbers unless there are specific
conflict issues. The Windows page mentions 'CMake 2.4.6' near the top but
there's really no need to include a version number there.

Also, personally I'd recommend Visual Studio 2008 Express over VS .NET 2003,
it is still free and has much better compliance, and is faster.

Dave