[vtkusers] 'Goto Definition' in Visual Studio 2010?

Florian Rist frist at fs.tum.de
Mon Sep 5 17:53:06 EDT 2011

Hi,
I'm quite new to VTK, but I managed to set-up and build everything using
Visual Studio 2010. I can build and run the examples

Now I'm trying to understand some parts of the VTK code so the Visual
Studio command 'goto definition' would be very useful.

AFAIK this command should take me to the definition aka implementation
(a *.cpp file in general) when I execute it while the cursors is
positioned on a VTK symbol. Unfortunately it doesn't it just displays
the header file. Is there anyway I get Visual Studio to display the
proper line from the corresponding source file?

Thanks in advance
Flo