[vtkusers] vtkInteractorStyleImage::SetImageOrientation

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 11:36:16 EDT 2011

> I recently saw this same issue, myself.  The way to fix this is to call
> SetCurrentRenderer() on the interactor style.  This method does not get
> called automatically, because in VTK there might be multiple renderers
> in the render window.
>
> It was also necessary to call renderer->ResetCameraClippingRange()
> after calling ResetCamera().
>
>  - David

Hm, is there something wrong with the order I am doing these things
in? I set the current renderer of the style before adding the style to
the interactor - is that not correct? The behavior has not seemed to
change at all:

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Broken/Visualization/ImageOrientation

Thanks,

David