[vtkusers] vtkInteractorStyleImage::SetImageOrientation

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 11:10:27 EDT 2011

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 8:54 AM, David Doria <daviddoria at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone use vtkInteractorStyleImage::SetImageOrientation ? I tried
> to demonstrate that setting the leftToRight vector to {-1,0,0} that
> the image would flip over the vertical axis, but that did not occur
> (nothing changed). The example is here:
>
> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Broken/Visualization/ImageOrientation
>
> Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong?

I recently saw this same issue, myself.  The way to fix this is to call
SetCurrentRenderer() on the interactor style.  This method does not get
called automatically, because in VTK there might be multiple renderers
in the render window.

It was also necessary to call renderer->ResetCameraClippingRange()
after calling ResetCamera().

 - David