[vtkusers] Build VTK 5.8 with TCL wrap on on MacOS X 10.6.7

Rick Frank rickfrank at me.com
Thu Oct 27 11:35:11 EDT 2011

Hi

Thanks for the help...

Rick-Development-MacBook:bin rfrank$ tclsh
% info patchlevel
8.5.7
%

/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk

when you say "Apple's " tcl package, is that different from ActiveState's?

Where do I get Apple's tcl, or was / is it installed in 10.6?

My original run of CMake said that there was no TCL/TK installed...