[vtkusers] How to tell a vtkLineWidget2 that ther interaction has ended?

Jothybasu Selvaraj jothybasu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 11:14:12 EDT 2011

Hi all,

is it possible to manually tell/set the property of the vtkLineWidget2 as
the Interaction has ended. I have subclassed vtkCommand and using it to plot
when the vtkLineWidget2's interaction ends by

this->lineWidget->AddObserver(vtkCommand::EndInteractionEvent,this->
lineCallbackAxial);

At some point I have to move to a different slice, while the lineWidget
stays at the same position. Now, unless I interact with the lineWidget, the
plot doesn't update.

Is there any work around?

Thanks

Jothy