[vtkusers] normals

andon antoniod987 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 14:20:49 EDT 2011

Thank you very much for you help, but i think that we are going out from the
problem...i explain my situation...i got 2 actors and i need to do a
registration by picking some "strong points"...Well for traslation this is
not a problem..for rotation i've thought to use normals and get some
information from these...but i'm having success in it because i'm not able
to use normals data for my goal...what do you suggest to me???
thanks again