[vtkusers] Set the Color of each line in vtkChartParallelCoordinates

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Thu Oct 13 15:31:06 EDT 2011

Yes, the color by array wasn't in 5.6.1, so you'll have to update to the development version in git if 5.8 isn't available yet (sorry, haven't kept up with whether it has been released).

There have been substantial changes in the Charts classes since 5.6, so if you're working with the Charts I'd advise updating for many reasons, not just for the color by array features.

-Eric