[vtkusers] Set the Color of each line in vtkChartParallelCoordinates

HansAusBremen hansausbremen at gmx.net
Thu Oct 13 08:42:11 EDT 2011

Hi again,

I want the each line of my
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkChartParallelCoordinates.html
vtkChartParallelCoordinates  to be colored in a specific color.
Each object (represented through a spline of lines) gets its own color.
For example: The Plot shows two cars in comparison. Car 1 and Car 2. Both
have different values in some categories as horsepower, weight, max speed
etc. I want the lines for car1 to be drawn in red and those for car2 in
blue.

In this
http://vtk.org/gitweb?p=VTK.git;a=blob;f=Charts/Testing/Python/TestParallelCoordinatesColors.py
test  a lookuptable is used. But as it maps colors to values I'm not quite
sure if its the right approach to my problem.

Thanks in advance.