[vtkusers] Near plane clipping problem

Wayne Christopher wayne at 4raccoons.com
Wed Oct 12 20:10:30 EDT 2011

I am having a clipping problem with 5.8 and saw this posting:

http://www.vtk.org/pipermail/vtkusers/2009-April/100412.html

Is this still an outstanding issue?  I didn't see the code from the
patch in the 5.8 source but there were other changes so maybe it's been
fixed in a different way.

Thanks,

     Wayne

<vtkusers-bounces at vtk.org>] On Behalf