[vtkusers] help with setVOI()

Christos Dimitropoulos christostuc at yahoo.gr
Wed Oct 12 13:57:16 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

I kindly request you to help me with the following issue:

I have made a program that reads a series of CT slices and makes a volume out of it. Then I use the filter <vtkExtractVOI> and I define the subvolume that I want to subtract with the setVOI(). In the same render window I can visualize both the initial volume and the new extracted volume.

What I want to do is to draw a box with the values that I put in the setVOI() so I can see in my initial volume which part of it I extract.

Please if anyone knows to give some hints how to do it I would be very happy!!!

Thanks a lot in advance, christos