[vtkusers] Volume Rendering - Gradient

PedroVTK pedro.rodrigues17 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 15:40:57 EDT 2011

Hello,

I would like to render a 3D dicom volume using vtk with different colors
according to the image histogram. However, when I use the
vtkColorTransferFunction and the method

OBJECT->AddRGBSegment( double x1, double r1, double g1, double b1, double
x2, double r2, double g2, double b2 ),

I only add two RGB points to the volume according x1 and x2. I would like to
know if it is possible to add a color gradient for all the points between x1
and x2.

Kind regards,