[vtkusers] I can't download VTK

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 14:49:59 EST 2011

The download section of the VTK website appears to be offline.

The web page that you see when you try to download the release is
Kitware's "404 page".  On most websites, a 404 page will say "I'm
sorry, but we cannot locate the file that you are looking for."  But
Kitware's 404 page gives you a list of the various public websites
that Kitware operates, without giving any indication that an error has
occurred.  I agree, it's very confusing.

 - David