[vtkusers] VTK 5.6.1Compiling error

Thiago Macedo tmacedo29 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 07:28:03 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm having problems with compiling of 5.6.1v. The errors starts with
poxio.c while trying to include unistd.h (I've tried to compile with
Borland C++ 5.81 and Microsoft Visual Studio 9 - 2008). It seems
borland neither microsoft compiler defines _MSC_VER and I can't do it
by hand ( in makefile ) because it causes errors in other modules.
After fix this import problem hard-coding, I've got a lot of warnings
from netcdf module (even when NETCDF_DISABLE_COMPILER_WARNINGS = ON )
I've already try to find a solution, but with no success.

Thank you in Advance

--
Thiago B. Macedo

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for
the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action
based on this message or any information herein. If you have
received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your
cooperation.