[vtkusers] Error while close the VTK Window

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Sat May 21 09:37:42 EDT 2011

Hi Sathish,

You can give a try with that VTK. But for sure, you shouldn't call
DeleteAll() because your Frame/Panel is still alive in the Java world.

http://review.source.kitware.com/#q,status:open+project:VTK+branch:master+topic:vtk-java-improvement,n,z

Seb

PS: I didn't had the time yet to give a try of your code on my linux.
PS2: You have to use the VTK garbage collector. Look at the code
sample provided in the source...