[vtkusers] Error while close the VTK Window

Sathish Kumar kingvsk at aol.com
Sat May 21 01:47:29 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I am using VTK Java Wrapper. In Windows I get an error window while I
close my vtkRenderWindow.

My Code :

     private void formWindowClosed(java.awt.event.WindowEvent evt) {
         // Garbage Collection...
         vtkGlobalJavaHash.DeleteAll();
     }

If I delete the VTK objects Manually then it results in memory leak. But
the DeleteAll() method solves the memory leak but gives the following
error Message is a separate VTK Output Window. (Please find the attachment).

Error: In ..\..\VTKSources\Rendering\vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow.cxx
vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow (047E5DA0): wglMakeCurrent failed in clean

I can't scroll the error window to view further error message.

Thanks in Advance,

--
Sathish,