[vtkusers] [Paraview-developers] Online Courses

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri May 20 17:03:49 EDT 2011

Greetings,

The next *Introduction to ParaView - Online *course will be held:
Thursday, May 26, 2011. 9:30-11 EST
Please click here to
register<http://www.kitware.com/products/protraining_form.php?course=Introduction%20to%20ParaView&date=May%2026%202011,%2009:30am-11:00am%20EST>

These instructor-led courses are each 90 minutes long and taught at the
introductory level. The cost of each session is $150 ($99 for students). We
will be scheduling intermediate and advanced topics in the coming weeks. You
can find our most up-to-date listing for training courses (including these
online courses and our upcoming ITK training course in Lyon, France) at:
http://www.kitware.com/products/protraining3.html. If you have any question
or require further information, please contact us at courses at kitware.com.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.