[vtkusers] undefined reference to `vtkOSOpenGLRenderWindow::New()

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Fri May 20 07:41:10 EDT 2011

I further looked into the problem and I see that cmake is stubborn on
this variable: VTK_OPENGL_HAS_OSMESA. It always switches it back on,
even if I set it to off. I do have my nvidia driver under
/usr/lib32/nvidia-current/libGL.so which I pass as OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY.
But it still seems unable to find it. Any ideas?

Thanks
Dominik