[vtkusers] vtkOutputWindow ERROR - Req 2

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed May 18 15:49:22 EDT 2011

I am guessing this is a library pathing problem.

Is ParaView installed on the machine and you are trying to compile and
run out of a separate VTK installation?

If so you can put the vtk directory first in your PATH and it should
find the right set of libraries.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer