[vtkusers] vtkCubeAxesActor2D size of labels when resizing window

Hagen Mölle h.moelle at googlemail.com
Wed May 18 08:37:05 EDT 2011

Hallo,

I am using a vtkCubeAxesActor2D in a scene. The scene gets repainted
whenever I resize the window containing the scene. So far so good. My
problem is the labels of the vtkCubeAxesActor2D are resized too. For
example if my window is as big as half the screen size the visibility of
the labels is good. If I make the window smaller the labels get to
small. If I make the window bigger (fullscreen) the labels get to big.

Is it possible to fix the label size of vtkCubeAxesActor2D when resizing
the window.

Hagen