[vtkusers] I need helping for use properly the simple legacy format

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Tue May 17 21:56:52 EDT 2011

Hi Aradnix,

based on the information that you are providing it is fairly difficult
to help you too.
The first thing you have to figure out is what kind of data you have ?
Is it just some random point in a 3D space or is there any
structure/connectivity between those points ?

In the document you mentioned those geometry type are explained...

In your case, if we suppose that you have a structured grid (Which I'm
not sure).
You put a dimension of 3 3 3 for x y z. This mean that you have a grid
of 3*3*3=27 points in total and not 125 as you are saying.

Don't know if this help, but I can't do more...

Seb