[vtkusers] Disable rotation of vtkBoxWidget2

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Tue May 17 15:04:28 EDT 2011

Hey Matheus,

This functionality was never implemented for some reason. I have a patch sitting on Gerrit, but nobody with commit powers has had a chance to review it yet and see if it is good enough to include in VTK:

http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1206

If you're using the VTK development head and can figure out how to pull this patch from gerrit, you could try it out. But, I don't know when it will make it into a real VTK release.

-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group