[vtkusers] Multiple actors using discretemarchingcubes

Thommen Korah thkorah at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 00:14:20 EDT 2011

Bill,
Thanks. The example is helpful, but doesn't show how to extract individual actors. The vtkActor I display (after discretemarchingcubes) is a single actor that covers all the labeled volumes. Each component is colored separately because I use a color table.
I would now like the user to click on a single component volume and return an actor corresponding to that label. Is there a way to do that? I have already tried creating multiple actors with separate call to discretemarchingcubes for each individual label. However, that is much slower than just passing a range of labels with one single instance of DMC.
Thanks,Thommen