[vtkusers] VTK 5.6 compilation on Mac OS X 10.6.7

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed May 11 18:33:11 EDT 2011

Hi Josef,

CMake is complaining because is looking for a framework directory and
is finding a library instead.  In your cmake cache, what is the IOKit
variable set to?  It should look like this:

IOKit:FILEPATH=/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework

Alternatively, the path could be prefixed with /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk

 - David