[vtkusers] How to present a cutting panel to show temperatures in a room?

林可 cqqlin at gmail.com
Tue May 3 04:16:58 EDT 2011

Greetings, I am new to vtk, and currently I got a group of temperature
points with the format of [x,y,z,temperature], there are about 500,000
points, which classes I would have to refer to and use if I want to present
a X-Y cutting panel with color to show temperature situation at a certain
height(z coordinate)?

First I want to build a simple demo of it for studying vtk, and then
continue to learn things、concepts、claees related to this demo

Thanks in advance :)

Sincerely,
Kevin Lin
2011-05-03