[vtkusers] vtkImagePlaneWidget offset from cut plane

Shashwath T.R. trshash at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 02:53:36 EST 2011

Hi Bjorn,
As I recall, vtkImagePlaneWidget already has a polydata describing the
boundary of the plane. You could get that and manipulate it instead of
mucking about with a cutter / tube filter...

You can either directly manipulate the plane property (
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkImagePlaneWidget.html#aa967a678dc64d006ef7d9c9bce703e77)
or get the polydata (
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkImagePlaneWidget.html#a118b91779af7e29ab0162b6109531b95)
and send it to the tube filter if you really can't do without the tubes.

HTH
Shash