[vtkusers] vtkRenderWindowInteractor initialization creates new Window on Suse Linux

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Wed Mar 9 22:37:39 EST 2011

Hi peter,

to get the interactor, you will need to use vtkCanvas instead of vtkPanel.
And then, you will have to set the interactor style as well to get the
same behavior of the vtkPanel,
In vtkCanvas you should have a method getIren() (not sure of the name
but it must be close)
that will return the window interactor that is not null.

Seb