[vtkusers] Quicktime weirdness

Gib Bogle g.bogle at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Mar 2 04:43:40 EST 2011

Good point Rakesh! I assumed that the one I built the program with is the same
as the one on the MS download site (they are both for MSVC 2005), but now I see
that the files differ in size by a few bytes, and differ a lot on a binary file
compare. I've asked him to check the version number of the manifest that was
created when he ran vcredist_x86.exe (wherever that is).

Thanks
Gib