[vtkusers] VTK, MSVS and Quicktime

Gib Bogle g.bogle at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Mar 1 01:05:04 EST 2011

According to the person, installing the MSVC distributables alone
wasn't sufficient.  But now that you mention it, I seem to recall that
they require a special installation, i.e. it isn't necessarily enough
to have them in the same directory as the executable.

I'm sure I've done this before, it's the kind of info that just seems
to slip away :-(

Thanks
Gib