[vtkusers] java wrapper and dlls

Daniel Zuidinga daniel.zuidinga at rwth-aachen.de
Thu Jun 30 05:08:07 EDT 2011

Hello,

i builded vtk on win7 64bit with Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate (64bit) and
the java Wrappers (jdk 1.6 32bit). All works fine on this machine.

Now i want to use my java-application on another pc. (win7 64bit, jre
1.6 32bit).
When i use vtk on this machine i get the error "...vtkcommonjava.dll"
can't find dependent libraries.

I think i don't have all required dlls on this pc. Dependency walker
says that i need msvcp100.dll and msvcr100.dll for vtkcommon.dll. I
copied this into the same directory as the other dlls but i still get
the same error.

Any ideas which dlls do i need more?

regards
Daniel