[vtkusers] vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor: problem joystick interactor

soheilghafurian soheilghafurian at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 19:24:53 EDT 2011

I have begun using vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor to design GUI's for my work.
However on my first click on the vtkFl window, I get an error and the
interactor doesn't work anymore in joystick mode.

I check the example by the provider (cone3) and even that example had this
problem. Does anyone know wether there is something wrong or this is a bug
the class has?

thanks a lot for your help

Soheil