[vtkusers] Cutting a volume

Xiaopeng Yang yxp233 at postech.ac.kr
Wed Jun 22 20:47:53 EDT 2011

Dear Kourosh,

Thank you very much. In my case, I generate a 3D iso-surface object by
vtkcontourfilter. Then I would like to generate a curved plane to cut this
object by vtkclippolydata. Meanwhile, I can change the shape and location of
the plane interactively. So far I can only cut the object by a flat plane
generated by vtkplane. Does the splinewidget can achieve what I want?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Xiaopeng