[vtkusers] compilation fails

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Tue Jun 21 16:37:50 EDT 2011

I attempted one more try: keep PYTHON_DEBUG_LIBRARY empty and
PYTHON_LIBRARY=python2.7_d.lib.
python27.lib is never referenced, yet declared missing during compilation.

I looked at FindPythonLibs.cmake and vtkWrapPython.cmake, I do not see
anything wrong there.

But there is clearly something broken here. Should I file a bug?

Dominik