[vtkusers] How to pass data to a vtkCommand::execute ?

soheilghafurian soheilghafurian at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 15:48:52 EDT 2011

Hi

I have a subclass of vtkCommand with an overwritten Execute member (say CB).
This subclass is defined as a member of another class (say class CA.) My
problems is I want the execute member to change the value of a member of
class CA, but CA is not visible to CB, because the object which calls the
command is just a member of CA. How should I do it?

The only way I can think of is to define members of similar kind in CB and
assign their pointers to those of CA. But, I think an easier way should be
available.

Thanks a lot for your help

Soheil