[vtkusers] lack of info on vtkobject....

pratik pratik.mallya.ml at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 23:06:13 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone,
After a bit more inspection, i think that the idx *probably* acts as a
"proxy" for a "connection-on-a-port" specified when using
SetInputArrayToProcess(i.e instead of using a port and a connection
number, one just uses idx as a  "proxy" number). I got this idea by the
way GetinputArraytoProcess is used(where only the idx integer can be
used to fetch the required DataArray).

  It would be really helpful if someone can confirm/deny this guess.

Thanks in advance,
Pratik