[vtkusers] small error in source comments...

pratik pratik.mallya.ml at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 13:15:48 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,
Since I am new here, I don't really know whether:
1) I should report this
2) If i should, whether this is the right place.
So please feel free to tell me where i should post these small errors,
if i find them

Anyways, i think that in the vtkGlyph3D filter, the  description for
setSourceConnection says that it is similar to SetInputConnection(1, id,
outputPort), but i think it is meant to be  SetNthInputConnection(1, id,
outputPort), since this method either replaces or adds a new connection
to the source port (port 1).

best,
Pratik