[vtkusers] raw file read

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 02:50:35 EDT 2011

Hi Jyothi,

I answered 10 days ago in such a thread you initiated: You can use
SetFilenames in the vtkJPGImageReader in order to get a 3D vtkImageData.
If this not clear enough, please ask a precise question about your problem,
not about the fact that you need help! It will help the community to help
you ;)

HTH
Jerome