[vtkusers] win32videosource drivers

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 09:17:45 EDT 2011

I spoke too soon, this class does handle chroma subsampling in the
horizontal direction.  Already it supports the UYVY format, so what
you need to do is find out how YUY2 differs from UYVY and then edit
vtkWin32VideoSource.cxx accordingly.  If you are able to get it to
work, it would be great if you could contribute a patch.

 - David