[vtkusers] win32videosource drivers

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 09:10:48 EDT 2011

I checked and YUY2 is a 4:2:2 format, which means that the chroma
is sampled at a lower resolution than the luma.  The vtkWin32VideoSource
doesn't have any way to handle this sort of format.

It has been more than ten years since I added any features to this
class, maybe someone out there as an updated version that they
could contribute to VTK?

 - David