[vtkusers] Can we use point placer with vtkSplineWidget?

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Fri Jun 10 09:09:47 EDT 2011

Kourosh,

no, you cant use a point placer: the widget isnt coded for that
functionality.  If you want to insert or delete handles, use shift+right
mouse button and control+right mouse button respectively.

Dean

Dear all,

Is there a way to place the handle points of vtkSplineWidget manually by a
point placer just like the way we do it for vtkContourWidget? By default the
points of vtkSplineWidget are already in the image and the user can just
modify their location.

Thanks,
Kourosh