[vtkusers] pieces streaming mechanism

Frédéric Speisser frederic.speisser at grooviz.com
Wed Jun 8 11:58:05 EDT 2011

All,

I have a data object stored in pvti format (splitted in several pieces)
and I would like to be able to stream only pieces involved in rendering.
This should be possible in vtk, referring documentation.
I use vtkStreamindDemandDrivenPipeline and
vtkStreamindDemandDrivenPipeline::UPDATE_EXTENT, but despite the fact I
set bounds defining only a little part of my dataobject in update_extent
key, the reader(vtkXMLPImageDataReader) always loads all pieces...
I have made plenty of tests but I'm not able to make this mechanism working.

I need some help/hints !

Thank you