[vtkusers] vtkChartXY, QVTKRenderWindowInteractor, PyQt4

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Tue Jul 26 12:56:49 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 12:08 PM, Randy Heiland <heiland at indiana.edu> wrote:
> Duh.  To answer my own question, one must manually set axes labels, e.g.:
> chart.GetAxis(vtkAxis.LEFT).SetTitle()

Sorry - I missed this thread, but it seems you figured it out. I will
try to put together an updated article in September with a few common
use cases, and perhaps add these to the wiki. Many of them are in the
testing subdirectory of Charts in VTK's source tree - they were
designed to act as regression tests and examples.

Marcus